Positive Work Attitude
Do you see an issue of attitude being an impediment to progress, be it at the company or individual level?
All establishments would ideally have team members who display healthy and positive attitude towards their work and employer. Sadly, many a times, there are some who have issues with this.
This programme will help members of an establishment to have a deep look within themselves towards developing a positive work attitude at the workplace.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Improve their understanding of their own personal attitudes and behaviours especially as they affect their work performance
- Evaluate and recognize behaviours and attitudes that create negative and unproductive work attitudes
- Develop understanding on how to handle the personal perceptions and attitudes that may create unproductive work attitudes
- Establish plans to put positive work attitude into action at the workplace
Essential Workplace Skills Series
- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Effective Workplace Communication Skills
- Assertive Communication Skills
- Personal Presentation Skills
- Unleashing Your Personal Impact
- Getting Passionate about Customer Service
- Effective Telephone Skills for the front-liners
- Effective Interviewing Skills
- Managing Meetings Effectively
- Managing Time Effectively
- Team Building
- Business Communication Skills For Managers & Supervisors