ISL SPRACHSCHULE (German Language School)
ISL language centre was founded in Ettlingen in 1997. Pforzheim as another new school and a school in Koblenz, which had been running for 30 years, were added later. ISL provides the necessary German Language Courses and a range of other services to help foreign students reach their goal of going to a German University. ISL places a big emphasis on good quality and personal service, which it achieves with its excellent teachers who are all native speakers and its competent and friendly office staff.
Ettlingen, Pforzheim, Koblenz Campuses
Ettlingen and Pforzheim lie at the heart of Baden and are ideally situated as starting points for sunny afternoon strolls or magnificent hiking and biking tours in the Alb River Valley and the northern Black Forest.
Koblenz is at the heart of the Middle Rhine area and is within 1 hour from other major cities such as Frankfurt or Cologne. It has a population of roughly 110,000 people. Koblenz is the city where the rivers Rhine and Mosel meet. It is a major tourist area at the center of the Rhine valley. The city is very safe and has many historical sites that are of interest. Koblenz has a major University and many other German students live there. The school is the largest private language school in Koblenz and has an excellent reputation. At any time there are over 500 students each day. They come from all over the world to learn German.
Germany is the 3rd most popular destination among international students in the world. More than 12% of students at German universities come from abroad. Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide. Living in Germany means living in the middle of Europe surrounded by many other countries. Compared with other European countries, the cost of living in Germany is reasonable. The cost of food, rent, clothing and cultural activities are equivalent to the EU average. There are also a number of concessions available to students. You can receive reduced prices at theatres, museums, opera houses, cinemas, swimming pools and other institutions.
Key Facts of Studying in Germany
- University Education in Germany is FREE!
- German universities offer first class education
- 10% of university places are kept for foreign students
- Option for permanent resident status and eventually a German passport
- German industries and businesses are actively looking for graduates
- German language will open career opportunities within Europe and other German multinationals worldwide
At ISL you find a competent partner for:
- Intensive German classes
- University Placement Program
- Full Immersionm
- Summer Programm
- International Language Exams: TestDaF, TELC, TOEIC etc
- Pre Check of your Educational transcripts at ISL – for free – to see if they meet German requirements
- Processing of your Educational transcripts with our partner Universities to provide you with the conditional letter of acceptance to the University of Choice.
- Guidance on the requirements for the German Visa Application Process
- University entrance preparation at our language centres
- Accommodation (in our Student Hostels or in Host families)
- Student Services upon arrival (Orientation, help with the follow up Visa, Medical issues etc.)