INTI INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY
SOME KEY FACTS AND FIGURES
- Globally recognised programmes: INTI offers over 100 programmes which are approved by Malaysia’s Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE) and its qualification agency (the Malaysian Qualifications Agency)
- Established partner universities: Collaborating with prestigious universities from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and China, INTI offers cost-effective routes to attain quality education through twinning degrees, overseas degree transfer programmes, and foreign degrees
- Strong focus on employability
- Multicultural and diverse student body
- Diverse campus locations: With a total of 5 campuses, all INTI institutions are situated in strategic locations where amenities and public transportation are widely available
- Comfortable cost of living and tuition fees: Living and studying in Malaysia is relatively affordable. INTI offers competitive tuition fees as well as a range of scholarships and awards to deserving applicants.
Malaysia is a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural society with more than half the population of ethnic Malays, and large minorities of Malaysian Chinese, Malaysian Indians, and indigenous peoples. Since its independence, Malaysia has had one of the best economic records in Asia, with its GDP growing at an average of 6.5% per annum for almost 50 years. The economy has traditionally been fuelled by its natural resources, but is expanding in the sectors of science, tourism, commerce and medical tourism. Today, Malaysia is a newly industrialised market economy, ranked third largest in Southeast Asia and 29th largest in the world. It is a founding member of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations, the East Asia Summit and the Organisation of Islamic Cooperation, and a member of Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation, the Commonwealth of Nations, and the Non-Aligned Movement.