How to Apply
The application process for various universities and colleges may differ according to the respective institutional and departmental requirements. Apart from the admission process, the visa application requirements will also vary according to your nationalities and countries you are applying to.
We at INOCREST are here to help you with the different stages of the application and visa processing. We will assist you with every step of the process in a systematic and progressive approach.
Here are some of the steps you may wish to follow:
- Step 1: Get in touch with Inocrest for course enquiry and FREE counselling sessions via phone, email,
or social media.
- Step 2: Choose your desired destination country, university and course.
- Step 3: Submit your application form with the required educational qualifications and other supporting documents.
- Step 4: An offer letter will be issued by the educational institution and you will be required to accept this offer within a specified time-frame.
- Step 5: Upon acceptance of the offer and confirmation of enrolment by the institution, the next step will be to apply for the relevant student visa and medical examination (where applicable). In some cases, an interview with the immigration officer may be required by the Immigration department.
- Step 6: Once visa approval is granted, you may make the travel arrangements.
- Step 7: Pre-departure briefings and accommodation arrangements are also part of our services which you may avail for yourself.
- Step 8: Meet & Greet services at the airport may also be available with most of our partner institutions.
- Step 9: Registration at the institution and take part in their Orientation programme.
- Step 10: We will be also available to support you on any other matters you may encounter during your studies at the institution. However, this may not involve areas which may interfere with the educational institution’s policies and academic matters.