English Language Skills for Contact Centre Agents
Is the first engagement between a customer and your establishment a cause of much concern that eventually affects the overall company performance?
The first contact, be it over the telephone or in person, is very crucial for continued engagement. This is more challenging when done over the telephone as besides the agent, the medium of communication can cause unexpected problems.
This programme has been designed to assist contact centre agents to have a more productive and satisfactory communication while assisting with customer queries.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Increase vocabulary & improve pronunciation
- Acquire good level of telephone skills – expressions for greeting, requesting information and closing
- Use right words in different situations – when asking for repeats, putting callers on hold etc
- Acquire good telephone etiquette
- Be able to identify type of customer through the tone and words used by caller and manage them accordingly
- Acquire language and voice presentation skills to manage difficult customers
- Develop simple language structures and vocabulary to communicate with customers