Basic Spoken English Language Communication at the Workplace
Are there members of your organisation that need help to communicate in Basic Spoken English Language?
Perhaps this also has also affected their self-confidence which in turn impacts upon their productivity?
Our very interactive programme integrates
Basic Daily Spoken Workplace English Language with Self-Confidence building skills.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- Make simple and appropriate sentences in English
- Acquire basic conversational grammar skills in spoken English Language
- Make appropriate sentences in specific situations such as greetings, thanking, requesting, declining, giving directions, asking for permission etc
- Build confidence to communicate with customers and colleagues
- Increase vocabulary and improve pronunciation